When I started FunFloridaMom.com in 2009, it was simply a hobby. Yes, I was hoping I’d make money at it but I didn’t end up making much. I was more successful reviewing products and services. Although that was great, it didn’t pay the bills.
Fast forward a few years, I’ve learned the secrets to setting up a money making blog! And I’d love to share them with you! I know there are so many women out there just like me, stay at home moms that wish they could make a few extra bucks to contribute to bills or help pay for extracurricular activities. I get it!
How can you make money with your blog?
Start with Affiliate Marketing!
I wasn’t really sure exactly what this was until a few years ago but long story short, it’s a great way to continuously promote products and get paid for it.
Some of my favorite Share-A-Sale programs that you should check out:
- WP Engine: Provides WordPress hosting. Receive a minimum of $200 per referral!
- Blurb: Create, print, and sell high-quality photo books, ebooks, and more.
- Stella and Dot: A fashion, jewelry, and accessories sold through social networks.
- Cricut: Smart cutting machines that allow you to cut and create projects.
- PicMonkey: Powerful photo editing tool.
- Decision Analyst, Inc.:
- In The Swim Pool Supplies:
- Fanatics: MLB and NFL fan attire
WP Engine has a great offer right now on WordPress hosting!
- Offer: Save 20% off the first payment with WP Engine.
*Pro tip*: Promote this offer as 4 months free on any annual subscription! The coupon is applied in addition to the standard 2 months free discount when customers select an annual plan.
- Coupon code: WPE20OFF
- Restrictions: Offer valid for new customers purchasing any Personal, Professional, or Business plan. Not valid for existing customers, upgrades, or any other product purchase.